For more than three plus decades, J&L Automotive Repairs & Service has developed into a premiere automotive service center. Back in the seventies we started our shop out as specializing on European imports, after fifteen years we added Asian imports to our list. It wasn't till the mid-nineties that we added the domestic car line. We have added to our car lines based on customer demands. We have taken our time in doing so because we believe your should have the proper training and equipment that is needed to perform professional service first, prior to offering it.
In today's automotive repair and service industry, cars and trucks have gotten very sophisticated. No longer is the time that guessing will lead to a repair. We have found that with the correct training and equipment your cost of service will be greatly reduced, and your vehicles reliability greatly increased.
To maintain our professional standards we have adopted certain business practices that may seem contrary to our industry norm. Such as:
1. We do not charge if we can't make a diagnoses of the problem.
2. We do not employee sales people or otherwise known as service advisers.
3. We will never try to avoid warranty
4. We have no commissioned employee's
5. We will never substitute quality parts for profit
6. We will never charge for a repair that doesn't fix the problem